Labels

Sunday 3 March 2013

Plum Blossoms on Purple Mountain

Hello all,

Sorry it has been a while on updates, my life has been pretty boring after I returned from Beijing.  I've gotten into the swing of teaching again and the temperatures are starting to rise and be quite comfortable. 

Today I went out with the international kids (Marta, Adriano, Leon, Torge - Shanghai group) to see the plum blossoms around the mountain here in Nanjing.  Its a big deal to see this trees blooming and they were quite beautiful with a fragrant aroma.  Here are the pictures, I had some fun playing with my camera to get the shots I wanted of the flowers.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  I don't know if I've mentioned this but especially with these if anyone would like copies of these pics just send me an email or facebook me and I will send you copies. 

Sitting down for a picnic of German bread made in China and Nutella from Italy.








Blowing through your thumbs with grass in between them.









Chinese can nap anywhere.


1 comment:

  1. Ah..spring is in the air in China. Very nice pictures. I would like a copy of the third last picture here. I feel it's your best macro shot.
    Lucky you....we still have to wait months before we see trees like that here.

    ReplyDelete