Labels

Sunday 28 October 2012

It's Been So Long!


Hello all,

Sorry it's been such a long time.  I have to get more in the habit of writing down what's happening at least once a week.  This trip isn't like Malaysia so far since I'm not doing amazing things each weekend.
The month of October was good, got to know the other teachers at my school more.  We went out to the bar with a bunch of them and I had a lot of fun.  Most other evenings and weekends are spent lesson planning, teaching and grocery shopping, not a very exciting experience but I am here for a lot longer than I was in Malaysia.

Today we were invited to go for lunch with the British teachers, Daniel, Naomi, and Hannah.  We went to a German bakery near by the university for delicious sandwiches.  And then we walked Nanjing together while the others did some errands in the downtown core.  On the way home we stopped off at a lake that is only a few subway stops from the school. As soon as I can I will post some pics of the lake.

To Punish and Enslave

Lake near the school



Dragon boats

Water painting, the first half of his writing had already dried






No comments:

Post a Comment